FS Several Rods and a Reel

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd jason

Thinning the herd to help pay for some truck upgrades. All prices include paypal and shipping to CONUS. Each item is in great shape. Will send pictures upon request.

Ross Reach 6126-4. Six weight 12’6” with divided factory tube. Super nice with a 420 Comp Skandi. Landed my first NU fish with this rod. $175 SOLD

Ross Reach 7119-4. Seven weight 11’9” with divided factory tube. Likes 420 Scandi, 450 Skagit Switch, and 350 Commando. Nice rod for smaller coastal rivers that don't normally have super big steelhead. $175 SOLD

Redington Prosepector 8136-4. Eight weight 13’6” with factory tube and sock. Only fished one day as a backup rod. $175. Reduced to $150! Sold

Redington Vice 990-4. Nine weight 9’0” single hand rod with tube and sock. Possibly fished one day by the previous owner. I never got a chance to cast it. $100 SOLD

JW Youngs 1535 reel. Foot has been filed. Strong check and fully functional. $100 Reduced to $85 Sold

Thanks!

Last edited:

spfd jason

I now have pics for these rods and reel. Did a thorough inspection of the rods. Couldn't find one ding or scratch on any blank. Cork is superficially soiled but in very good condition on all. Please PM me with an email address if you're interested in seeing the pics. It would take to long to post them here.

Reach 7119-4 and 6126-4 are sold.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts