NFR Rams 2018 Thread

XP

Now that we have the Seahawks OFFICIAL thread it’s time for the Rams thread. Talk trades, draft, and games here

Lots of big changes are already happening-

dld

Yeah, poke the bear. We've already had a moderator tell us how much of a shit show the Seahawks threads turned into, then said that some keyboard discipline is needed...start a thread that is guaranteed to get Washington members riled up.

I like many of the npr threads, I have a feeling that the mods are going to start shutting them down with members starting things like this. Can't say that I'd blame them.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Yeah, poke the bear. We've already had a moderator tell us how much of a shit show the Seahawks threads turned into, then said that some keyboard discipline is needed...start a thread that is guaranteed to get Washington members riled up.

I like many of the npr threads, I have a feeling that the mods are going to start shutting them down with members starting things like this. Can't say that I'd blame them.
What's an npr thread. That's a new one to me.

Salmo_g

I'm fine with a NFR Seahawks thread each season. I'm far less appreciative of having 32 football team threads on a fly fishing forum.

XP

There are lots of LA Rams fans in the NW. Don’t read the post if you can’t handle some friendly competition.

Ed Call made it sound like he doesn't like more than one football topic. It was just a suggestion. Don't get all riled up. One NFL topic would be ONE football topic. Nothing against Rams fans in general, but the ones on here seem to have some odd attitudes.

Latest posts