First time to this lake......

c-dawg

I got an 17"-ish Cutthroat a few yards from where you got that big one. I was disappointed in that it didn't fight much, kinda lethargic.

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
Never been to that lake. Don't intend to ever go there. I just can't bring myself to drive INTO the megalopolis for fishing. That stocker 'bow almost looks like it has some kind of mold growing on its nose, unless that's just reflection or refraction. I think I'll pass.

troutnutt

I believe you took the pic @BobGom, if I'm not mistaken.Wind came up pushed me right in there while I was focused on getting the fish netted and off the hook. I was worried for my tips too @troutpocket . Good thing that @BobGom was there. Got stuck. He backed his pontoon to me and pulled me out. Thanks again Bob!

I believe you took the pic @BobGom, if I'm not mistaken.Wind came up pushed me right in there while I was focused on getting the fish netted and off the hook. I was worried for my tips too @troutpocket . Good thing that @BobGom was there. Got stuck. He backed his pontoon to me and pulled me out. Thanks again Bob!
You bet Kevin, glad I could help. That’s awesome that it was your first day there. The fish in my avatar was caught my first day their too, but from the bank.

Latest posts