Almost famous?

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
There will be pictures...of me...Yikes! not wild about that part...need to trim shrubbery first...but i will still look like a wild man that just came in from the wilderness...maybe Swimmy could help? as to what is slimming, what color best brings out the color of my eyes, how do you pluck eyebrows short of shaving em off? that kind of stuff.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
we talked for an hour and 40 minutes...uh-oh...I only said "this is off the record" a few times...

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Last frame done...labels for edibles to do...you know ...Gluten-free...or take 2 they're small...or Hot!....it just smells funny...etc...Ha!

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
About kilt me self putting the fiberglass canopy on...used to be able to no problem...it's been sitting in the yard for 4 years ...built a rack for painting transport...48 of them...hang what I can tomorrow at the gallery...it will take me a lot of time... chiropractor appt Tues morning...Thank Goodness...sciatica sucks

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info