FS 8' fly fishing pram

BDD

Cool looking boat...tough time to sell. There was a time when this would have sold for three times as much, due to the uniqueness of the item and the "coolness" factor of belonging to Sg. Long gone are those days I'm afraid. Trout, I don't know for sure but I think Salmo built himself a new one not too long ago...I assume this was an older one that is no longer needed but honestly, I don't keep up with his affairs close enough to know for sure. To properly bobber fish, the new owner will need to get a stern anchor...good news is it don't take much...just some dead weight.

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
Trout, I've done the upgrade last year. Mrs. Salmo pointed out that I have more bicycles than I can ride and more boats than our garage was built to hold, so some inventory reduction is in order. I thought early spring would be a prime time to sell both bikes and fishing boats. Sold one bike Saturday. Do you need a boat?

troutpocket

Trout, I've done the upgrade last year. Mrs. Salmo pointed out that I have more bicycles than I can ride and more boats than our garage was built to hold, so some inventory reduction is in order. I thought early spring would be a prime time to sell both bikes and fishing boats. Sold one bike Saturday. Do you need a boat?
I’m in the process of slimming my collection as well. All set on a pram. 0D3D2703-4F01-4042-8F17-F818070EAE8B.jpeg

Nick Clayton

WFF Supporter
This is a cool boat. Someone needs to snatch this baby up soon. If I had a place to store it I'd consider it just for the rare time I'm able to fish a lake

Freestone

WFF Supporter
..Mrs. Salmo pointed out that I have more bicycles than I can ride and more boats than our garage was built to hold, so some inventory reduction is in order...
But you have a 3-car garage. I bet if you stored those trash cans outside, you could fit a couple more inflatables in there!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts