I've adjusted the WFF classified rules to now support small business ads. Updates...
Rules: Updated 3/28/2018. The sponsor program as it was has been retired. (no issues at all, a decision made unrelated to this rule change) Adjustments are being made to allow business usage of the classifieds. As for this change, primarily it's support for small businesses. (shops, guides, fly tiers, low volume hobby business stuff, etc) We'll see how it goes and make adjustments as needed.
The WFF classifieds is a service intended for it's forum members. Business use of the classifieds assumes a respectful approach and transactions with minimal issues. Business usage is a privilege.
- Your listings are free.
- Your items should be relevant. It's a fly fishing gear classifieds.
- If a business, your WFF forum ID should be your name or business name. Your signature should simply identify your business by linked title and a description and contact info if you wish.
- Please everyone communicate well and get tracking id's.
- It's not an auction. Every item should be priced.
- Follow the approach requested of everyone, outlined below.