A new must have for all Stillwater Anglers

mbowers

On a serious note.

"Anyone can die while urinating, but it seems to be a particular problem in Canada, and here’s why:

Canada is surrounded by three oceans and strewn with vast lakes and rivers, and its residents love the water. Most of them live close to some kind of body of water, and many take part in recreational activities, such as swimming, boating, and fishing. But it is with fishing that the act of urinating can become deadly.

Approximately 225 men die each year while urinating over the side of their boat while fishing. The cause is usually a combination of alcohol, carelessness, and inexperience. It’s such a problem that there’s even web page specifically intended to warn men about drowning while urinating over the side of a boat.

So remember: When fishing, always take a bucket, and stick to coffee."
That's some crazy numbers because https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canadian-boating-statistics/article1079685/ gives total male deaths from boating in Canada around 133 (90% of 147). I call fake news on the 225 as that's obviously a crazy high number for Canada. Any death that's easily prevented is very sad but we don't need to bring on the alternative facts..

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Upon further ponderment I now see the true genius of the whiz bat. Just imagine being out there and hooking into one of those keeper blackmouth. After a hearty battle you hoist the leviathan aboard only to have it thrash about wildly. In this dire situation you lay your eyes on your trusty piss stick. Urine flies from the end of the bat as you rain blows on the beast. Your arms ache while the life leaves the mighty animal. You raise the tinkle club over your head in victory as the bludgeoned foe lays at your feet.

mbowers

Upon further ponderment I now see the true genius of the whiz bat. Just imagine being out there and hooking into one of those keeper blackmouth. After a hearty battle you hoist the leviathan aboard only to have it thrash about wildly. In this dire situation you lay your eyes on your trusty piss stick. Urine flies from the end of the bat as you rain blows on the beast. Your arms ache while the life leaves the mighty animal. You raise the tinkle club over your head in victory as the bludgeoned foe lays at your feet.
Wikid pissah !

Hmm maybe you should not get on a pram with a guy who has a whiffle bat..

mbowers

We did that in Mexico but with water because we’d run out of sardines.
Fooled the shit out of some skippies with it.
SF
Ya splash water and predators get excited. What a crazy idea. :) Flats guides get all touchy about hull slap from their boats and Ira tells me they intentionally slap the water in Mexico to draw the snook out.

Ya splash water and predators get excited. What a crazy idea. :) Flats guides get all touchy about hull slap from their boats and Ira tells me they intentionally slap the water in Mexico to draw the snook out.

I love slapping my fly down on big predators! The little wakes are fleeing, the big wakes are making a beeline!

Latest posts