FS WTB Thomas & Thomas Heirloom

flytyercurt

Hello, I'm new to the site. I have been cruising around casually for a while and finally joined. I am looking for a 3 or 4 weight Thomas & Thomas Heirloom rod. Any length is fine. Please let me know what you have and what you want for it. After years of fishing the faster graphite rods for bigger fish all over the country, I've decided to slow it down a bit and fish the local waters for the smaller trout and really want to let them show off while using a classy rod. I think this rod is the answer. Thanks, Curt

Great choice n decision Imo
I only used TnT 4 piece sw,travel rods in 6,7,8 9,10 wts..bought in the late 80s.They hooked me on the beauty of their castability

Dave Perkins

Still looking i have a t & t heirloom 3wt 7'6"
Hello, I'm new to the site. I have been cruising around casually for a while and finally joined. I am looking for a 3 or 4 weight Thomas & Thomas Heirloom rod. Any length is fine. Please let me know what you have and what you want for it. After years of fishing the faster graphite rods for bigger fish all over the country, I've decided to slow it down a bit and fish the local waters for the smaller trout and really want to let them show off while using a classy rod. I think this rod is the answer.

Latest posts