FS Thinking of selling my cabin on Yakima river

Jbens

Hi folks. Thinking of selling my cabin on the Yakima River in Cle Elum. My family doesn't enjoy it as much as I do so it has been used primarily as a fishing cabin for me... During the summer I use it nearly every weekend. I am the second owner. Here are the details along with a few pictures.

- Waterfront cabin for sale - $199,900
- Address: 290 Elk Meadows, Cle Elum 98922
- 1 bed, 1 bath, + cabin.PNG 600 sqft (noted as 480 sqft on Zillow. I added a bedroom and "mudroom" in the garage and knocked down a wall in the cabin to open up the space).

Riverfront property includes main cabin with 1 bedroom, 1 full bath including washer/dryer. Outbuilding with bathroom (toilet and sink). Huge garage with a ton of space. Direct access to blue ribbon Yakima River.

Tristan Mikoleit

WFF Supporter
How is the bank fishing from the property :)? Just daydreaming right now about easy river access in between life responsibilities and longer floats.

Jbens

don't get me started... this is why I don't want to sell. normal summer flows I wade fish with and without waders (depending on the temp) for hours from my property. when I have 30 minutes to fish I walk to the river, there is a small island in front of my property and will fish around the island. when I have more time, say an hour or so I will wade or walk the bank and fish from my place down below the bridge. I have caught some really nice fish here. when I have a bit more time I will walk up the river on the bank, up about 5 places and there is a bend with ripples and in the late evenings / dusk there is a hatch. then I wade down to my place. when I have hours I either walk up and then down to my place or I wade from my place down to a section I call the "pool".

I only float when I want to fish from my place to I90 and I have 4-5 hours.

Jbens

in fact, even though the river is high I fished for 15 minutes in front of my place Saturday... no bites but nice to get out.

Jbens

Getting some more interest with the nice weather... still available. Would love to sell it to a fly fisherman! WP_20140906_11_21_29_Panorama.jpg

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts