Skagit float Thursday 4/19?

Skywayflycompany

Short notice but, Anyone want to swing flies Thursday 4/19? Or anyone gonna be up there to help shuttle? Got the day off work and thinking about dragging my drift boat up there. Could fit 1 or 2. Just me any my dog so far I think.

Jordan

Last edited:

Reeltrout

Hey Jordan, I don't think the river is open to fishing except on Saturday and Sunday for the next two weekends only. I would like to float either the 28th or 29th when I return to the area in a week from now. Shoot me a text if you are interested. I have a trailer and my own pontoon and yes, would love to swing for chrome, ideally with a second person where we can do a shuttle. Joe 206-979-0693. [email protected] Tight lines!

Skywayflycompany

Hey Jordan, I don't think the river is open to fishing except on Saturday and Sunday for the next two weekends only. I would like to float either the 28th or 29th when I return to the area in a week from now. Shoot me a text if you are interested. I have a trailer and my own pontoon and yes, would love to swing for chrome, ideally with a second person where we can do a shuttle. Joe 206-979-0693. [email protected] Tight lines!

I think it is open 18th-22nd and 25th-29th.
https://fortress.wa.gov/dfw/erules/efishrules/erule.jsp?id=2110

But a float on the 28th or 29th could work too.

-jordan

Dave Maddock

Short notice but, Anyone want to swing flies Thursday 4/19? Or anyone gonna be up there to help shuttle? Got the day off work and thinking about dragging my drift boat up there. Could fit 1 or 2. Just me any my dog so far I think.

Jordan
Can't do thursday but friday is good for me. want to float native hole to faber south or howard miller to faber south.

Skywayflycompany

Awesome!

I took the day off for the 25th, since I already have plans for the OP for one last weekend. Worst case scenario, I'll do some more research on walk in spots and drive up anyway.

I’m still a “maybe” for the 25th off. Hoping to be able to line up work for a couple guys and go float.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts