FS Sage Z-Axis 490-4

Ok let’s see if anyone is interested in this rod.......

Sage Z-Axis 490-4. It is in great shape with only a few light scratches from normal use. It has been fished so if you are looking for brand new, keep looking. The guides are great as are the ferrules. The cork is smooth to the touch but stained from use. I would rather sell local but will ship if necessary. Asking $350. I’m located in Pierce county Washington.

Attachments

Sage Z-Axis 490-4. It is in great shape with only a few light scratches from normal use. It has been fished so if you are looking for brand new, keep looking. The guides are great as are the ferrules. The cork is smooth to the touch but stained from use. I would rather sell local but will ship if necessary. Asking $350. I’m located in Pierce county Washington.

Not local. Would have to be shipped. Can u PM me to discuss

I live in Eugene, Oregon. Not close enough to come look at it. I would be interested if n pictures of the worst blemishes or feel free to give me a call @541-913-0525.

Latest posts