Membership has its privileges. A journey up river.

Wade Spani

I fished this run yesterday morning for the first time this year. It was disappointing to see that last years trash had been cleaned up only to be quickly replaced.

Hopefully Wade didn't think I was crowding him! We actually had a conversation about how few people seemed to be fishing. I'd rather have company on the river than have access blocked!

My only bitch about the season are the boneheads who park right at the Mill launch by the bridge. I floated one afternoon and I could hardly turn my little Ford ranger around to back down to the river.
No I stayed for another hour then the crowd showed up. Pretty sure you and I hooked all the fish by that time anyway.

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
In all seriousness that spot was not all that bad, yes some trash but 2 yrs ago there was an abandoned camper, boat and truck and piles and piles of trash. It's unfortunate but with the low income out there people can't afford to go to the dump.

GOTY

9x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
In all seriousness that spot was not all that bad, yes some trash but 2 yrs ago there was an abandoned camper, boat and truck and piles and piles of trash. It's unfortunate but with the low income out there people can't afford to go to the dump.
My favorite part was after 2 yrs someone flipped that f150 over and ripped out some parts from it.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts