Logged on

KerryS

Ignored Member
WFF Supporter
I am forced to log on every visit. Even with the box stay logged on checked I still must enter my name and password each time.

Dipnet

The wanted posters say Tim Hartman
WFF Supporter
At least now, Saturday afternoon, I can see the site! Earlier in the day all I got was 404s.

Lymitliss

I haven't been able to load the site since yesterday at around 9pm...up until a couple hours ago.

Chris Scoones

WFF Admin
Yeah this server / network craps been getting old. Hoping it's soon in our rearview, but it's not quite there yet. I will add that while reviewing things in detail we've corrected quite a few small items. Add those to an actual problem fix and this new server (it's much faster), and things should improve quite a bit.

The kind of adjustments being made, by the way, are the kind that take anywhere from hours to a couple days to propogate out over the interwebz. Not a lot of fun troubleshooting like that.

What I can report, is that this is all Jims fault. Thanks a lot, @Old Man

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
Yeah this server / network craps been getting old. Hoping it's soon in our rearview, but it's not quite there yet. I will add that while reviewing things in detail we've corrected quite a few small items. Add those to an actual problem fix and this new server (it's much faster), and things should improve quite a bit.

The kind of adjustments being made, by the way, are the kind that take anywhere from hours to a couple days to propogate out over the interwebz. Not a lot of fun troubleshooting like that.

What I can report, is that this is all Jims fault. Thanks a lot, @Old Man
That's right. Blame the Old Man. I guess that's what I'm here for:confused::confused:.

KerryS

Ignored Member
WFF Supporter
I am forced to log on every visit. Even with the box stay logged on checked I still must enter my name and password each time.
Still have to log in each time I visit the site. Site will not retain login even with the stay logged on box checked.

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
Still have to log in each time I visit the site. Site will not retain login even with the stay logged on box checked.
I had the problem also, but the last fix, what ever it was took care of that. No more having to log on anymore.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
The last fix was great...and if I had not saved my login...I'd be in trouble getting back here...since I would not say I have no idea what my password is, but rather what it is not...because I have tried from other computers to do so.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts