Climate change has run it's course...

Holy crap....just another thread showing the 2 party politics paranoia/animosity at its worst. Keep praying for the day when we can have more independent thinking that will actually work for positive changes.

Should have never ventured into this forum...my mistake...nothing more to say.

When Klick starts citing the joke blog which pretends to be scientific "the no trick zone" you know the bull is getting deep...

I pointed out the flaws of that blog site once already I see no reason to again....the truth is easy enough to see.

Last edited:
I think you know where that comes from. Notice the charts which show the known facts, fake facts are irrelevant. The trend is what matters and cooling seems to be the trend.

Klick I really think you need to relearn the scientific process. You keep citing these links as facts which can not be! The scientific process is very clear. These sites simply take a graph from a study and ignore what the people doing the study actually say or their results, they then come up with make believe crap for the gullible.

jwg

Klick I really think you need to relearn the scientific process. You keep citing these links as facts which can not be! The scientific process is very clear. These sites simply take a graph from a study and ignore what the people doing the study actually say or their results, they then come up with make believe crap for the gullible.
Don't forget, klick is an expert on opacity!
Klick posted: "By the way, the normal house has zero opacity, no light passes through it's lid. A greenhouse has serious opacity, it allows passage of visible solar energy."

J

HBB

Don't forget, klick is an expert on opacity!
Klick posted: "By the way, the normal house has zero opacity, no light passes through it's lid. A greenhouse has serious opacity, it allows passage of visible solar energy."

J
That reminds me, I meant to ask why my attic gets so hot on summer days.

As Klickrolf has previously explained, no "visible solar energy" can pass through my roof, plus, heat always rises and dissipates into outer space, and cooler objects can't transfer heat to warmer objects. If this is all true, my attic should never get warmer than the air outside.

Therefore planet Earth is only 4,000 years old. Nuff said! Right, Rob?
If you are overly concerned about the age of the planet then you aren't concerned about anything important. However if with everything taken in context and with full understanding of of the the Biblical texts and how God accomplished everything the bible said without a doubt the earth was 4000 years old then yes scientists saying it's older or younger would be wrong.

All science is is human observation. If we are talking about the reliability of man vs God I'll trust God. I know that my judgment in life has been unreliable and if i cannot trust my own then it would be illogical to trust any other human's.

Science is nothing more than the religion of human observation. Sometimes it's right sometimes it's wrong. In the matter of global warming we don't have enough information to make the radical changes necessary to make an actual impact on the problem.

Yeah that's right a religion and government should establish any laws on it that violate the rights of others.

Latest posts