Members list.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
You used to be able to pull up the members list. I was thinking about a name for Skip but in my advanced age I can't remember it. If we had the list of members I could of found what I was looking for. I clicked on the Members, but all I got was the most posts.

Philonius

Try this: click on the Members button, that loads an overview. On the left column there's a Find members box, enter a name or partial name. That brings up a list.

Skip Enge

Staff member
You used to be able to pull up the members list. I was thinking about a name for Skip but in my advanced age I can't remember it. If we had the list of members I could of found what I was looking for. I clicked on the Members, but all I got was the most posts.
I was the ex Capt'n Insano elsewhere...I uncloned myself...it took quite a while to do that. My real given name is Leslie, a gift from my father...

Skip Enge

Staff member
I don't know if I should help you...with a name you want to give me...That is kinda scary...regrets already...aaargh!

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I remembered the name I was looking for. Look up "Nooksack Mac" He has a Greenhart Spey rod. Limber-est rod I ever seen casted. Maybe he can tell you a little about it.