NFR Birch Bay - Place Thing?

nb_ken

Was looking at Google maps near Ferndale. This thing caught my eye. Any idea what it is? Thought it was a trailer park, but not sure. This is as close as GMaps gets.

Untitled.jpg
Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Lattotude 64. Its a retirement/ rv parl. Its mosy canadian summer residents.

There are actually full time residents there too. Seems like a place i would end up after a divorce.

Go sox,
Cds

Old406Kid

At first glance it looks like some sort of bizarre crop circles.;)
I bet it would be interesting watching old farts trying to maneuver into those spots.

Jeremy Floyd

fly fishing my way through life
Those are only in the hills above Sultan.
They are out in the Stilly drainage too.. if you ever think it would be romantic to take your girl and hike up to the hot springs upriver from Arlington, rethink it. Sitting in there with a dozen or so naked 50-60 year old people, who are trying to get a 12some going is not romantic..

Skip Enge

When I went to college in the 70's there was access to the whole area...I would not condemn folks that buy into that...It is the trend to wall off such areas all over the NW today...Keeps out the riff raff...you know 80% or more of the population...You got money, are retirement age, want quiet and are a bit frightened of the crazies in the world...it's just right for ya.Life is a crapshoot...but the life of life apparently does not have to be... ;)

Latest posts