Simms intruder boots

When you get some, i would like to know if they are a wide or skinny fitting boot? I plan to buy some at some point but would have to order a pair at my local flyshop!

Jakob B

Call Creekside angling and they can order you a pair and get it in one day with no extra cost. They are located in Issaquah so not so bad of a drive and have anything else you would need too.

Itchy Dog

Some call me Kirk Werner
I’m headed into my third summer With these boots. They’re absolutely great for hiking a few miles upriver and wading back down. All day lightweight comfort. You are smart to try them on as they seems to run a tad narrower than other Simms boots (at least the Simms Guide Boots—my other pair). I wear a shoe size 8.5 with a wider than average foot and the Intruders size 9 fit great with a heavy wasing sock.

creekx

spent spinner
I’m headed into my third summer With these boots. They’re absolutely great for hiking a few miles upriver and wading back down. All day lightweight comfort. You are smart to try them on as they seems to run a tad narrower than other Simms boots (at least the Simms Guide Boots—my other pair). I wear a shoe size 8.5 with a wider than average foot and the Intruders size 9 fit great with a heavy wasing sock.
^^^ What he said. I have hiked/fished over 10 miles in a day with my Intruders, where other boots would destroy my feet and ankles. I wear medium width shoes and they fit great with a wading sock. Great boot.

Latest posts