Tired of Hero Shots

Skip Enge

Did you say small fish? Much more bragging rights with smallest than with largest. You got to document small, everyone knows that.

Otherwise, I'm with @Nick Clayton here. I don't take a lot of shots anymore, but I don't really care how others take theirs.
A fiend named Red ...found the smallest hook he could find. yes baited it...jamma you know the story better than I...and caught ...I dunno?... a teensy sculpin...maybe a half inch ish?...bragging rights for a crazy cool teenager on the lower Washougal in the frog water near boathouse Rapids...

Roper

Idiot Savant
I wish my best friend would be a professional photographer and follow me around taking photos of the fish I catch (it would be great if he brought the whiskey too). But alas, that's not the case so I take photos of the fish in my net, in the water and have stupid net patterns messing up the photo, but I get to recall the time, place, and fish.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
I get photos sometimes. Quite often i dont. I hate to not live in the moment when i get a chance to fish so I find people asking for fish pics frustrating. I have found that Id rather live the moment then spend a gram of energy worrying about a picture.
My wife wanted pics this spring so i got some. They were low quality and cost me a perfectly good phone. Im going back to no pictures and no showing off. Its more fun that way and i dont drop my camera in the drink.

Go sox,
Cds

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
I get photos sometimes. Quite often i dont. I hate to not live in the moment when i get a chance to fish so I find people asking for fish pics frustrating. I have found that Id rather live the moment then spend a gram of energy worrying about a picture.
My wife wanted pics this spring so i got some. They were low quality and cost me a perfectly good phone. Im going back to no pictures and no showing off. Its more fun that way and i dont drop my camera in the drink.

Go sox,
Cds
I hear ya, most of my epic moments are not on film , but I still enjoyed them !

Old Man

Just an Old Man

Go sox,
Cds
Get a waterproof camera. I have one and I haven't taken a picture in two years now. I carry a camera when I fish but I'd rather get the fish back into the water than take a picture of it.

Latest posts