Question: T-shirts with imagery

Jmills81

The Dude Abides
within a week or so, there's going to be a release from a Pacific NW designer with a bunch of steelhead fly fishing themed shirts, Mykiss studios is the name

Tim Ihle

It doesn’t appear as though the shirt choices are that great maybe it’s because no body wants to wear a themed shirt. Is there really nothing worth wearing or is it just that DBags wear FF themed shirts?

Merle

Not New, Just rarely post...
I found a cool Patagonia shirt several years ago that had a huge green butt skunk drawn very artistically on the back. I wore the heck out of that shirt for as long as I could and haven't seen one like it since. The Mykiss studios sounds intriguing I will check them out.

The Guy Harvey shirts are always well done but mostly saltwater themed. I wish they would do a steelhead themed one, preferably white in color, long sleeved with a pocket!

I found a cool Patagonia shirt several years ago that had a huge green butt skunk drawn very artistically on the back. I wore the heck out of that shirt for as long as I could and haven't seen one like it since. The Mykiss studios sounds intriguing I will check them out.

The Guy Harvey shirts are always well done but mostly saltwater themed. I wish they would do a steelhead themed one, preferably white in color, long sleeved with a pocket!

You may get your wish...;]

Salmo_g

I had two Tee shirts in the 1980s that I liked. Pictures only, no legible shit. One was a steelhead drawn horizontally across the chest. The other was a Chinook salmon. It was done in a vertical orientation, on the front and back. The head was on the front, head up, body down. The tail was on the back, tail up, body down, suggesting that the fish was so big it needed both panels of the shirt to do it justice. And a viewer could make the assumption that it curled around the body through the wearer's crotch, whatever.

I don't know who the artist was, but the drawings were very good quality. Then I got the shirt that said (and I generally abhore legible clothing) "I fish, therefore I am."

Latest posts