WTB Thomas & Thomas paradigm 905 (#5)

Hi.

I’m a Norwegian fly fisherman and was recommended this forum.

I’m looking for a Thomas & Thomas paradigm 905 (#5).

I will of course pay for shipping.

Lars L

David Loy

Senior Moment
While there are folks from all over here, most are from the PNW. T&T rods are more common on the East coast and so you might also tap into a site in that region. I “lucked” into a 7wt Paradigm here a couple years ago and can attest they put out fantastic gear. Every bit as good as Sage and Winston’s best, and I’m a Sage/Winston fan.
Good luck.

David Loy

Senior Moment
My 7 is a moderately fast saltwater rod, perfect imo for a windy day on the Sound, or Coho. I’ve only read about T&T’s lighter line Paradigms, and would imagine it would be hard to find, having a near cult following. You might try estate sales since almost only a widow would ever sell one.

My 7 is a moderately fast saltwater rod, perfect imo for a windy day on the Sound, or Coho. I’ve only read about T&T’s lighter line Paradigms, and would imagine it would be hard to find, having a near cult following. You might try estate sales since almost only a widow would ever sell one.
Thank you for the information.

Lars L

While there are folks from all over here, most are from the PNW. T&T rods are more common on the East coast and so you might also tap into a site in that region. I “lucked” into a 7wt Paradigm here a couple years ago and can attest they put out fantastic gear. Every bit as good as Sage and Winston’s best, and I’m a Sage/Winston fan.
Good luck.
Thank you. You know the name or have a link to this forum?

Lars L

Latest posts