Yellowstone

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
Anyone see the TV series Yellowstone? Quite the show, cowboys, Indians, drama, T&A. What more could you ask for?

Extream horseback fly fishing, that's right, charge in midstream on horseback flop out a cast hook a 6 pound troot, hoot n hoaler as the drift boat floats by in disbelief.

It's the new Dallas, wait maybe general hospital, or, no it's definitely Dynasty.

If they were trying to get me to dislike the father of the whole bunch they succeeded. The "I have enough money that I can anything" came home loud and clear.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I watched some of it. I just couldn't get into it. It jumped around. The old man of the bunch sure changed hats a bunch.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Anyone see the TV series Yellowstone? Quite the show, cowboys, Indians, drama, T&A. What more could you ask for?

Extream horseback fly fishing, that's right, charge in midstream on horseback flop out a cast hook a 6 pound troot, hoot n hoaler as the drift boat floats by in disbelief.

It's the new Dallas, wait maybe general hospital, or, no it's definitely Dynasty.
What got me was when they were riding out there they didn't have any gear on themselves. How did they all end up with those fly rods.