WTB Nice 8wt rod and reel

SERE Nate

I just broke my 6 weight Scott Radian and I want to pick up an 8 weight. Looking for a nice rod and will need a reel as well. Mostly for pike, but I'm also taking a trip to Alaska in Oct for steelhead, so something that would work in that situation as well.

I have a 7 weight Beulah spey rod that I'll be taking to AK with me as well.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I just broke my 6 weight Scott Radian and I want to pick up an 8 weight. Looking for a nice rod and will need a reel as well. Mostly for pike, but I'm also taking a trip to Alaska in Oct for steelhead, so something that would work in that situation as well.

Sent you a PM.

This is not my ad and I don't know the poster (so no vested interest) but it looks promising for what you need.

http://www.speypages.com/speyclave/92-spey-classifieds/380074-scott-ross-airflo.html

I've got a really nice condition Thomas & Thomas Horizon 9' 8wt. 4pc. saltwater rod that I would let go. Super sweet stick that I had prior to joining their pro staff. Haven't caught any pike with it but it does have a lot of really good steelhead mojo. Asking $250 shipped CONUS. Factory aluminum tube and sock included.

Sorry, didn't see you bought the rod. I have three of the Lamson Litespeed 3.5 reels, all unfished without boxes. All have the original pouches. $200 each tyd.

Latest posts