FS Drift Boat/Raft Trailer

The T.O. Show

Buenos Hatches Ese
This thing is a little rough but would be a cool project for someone. I used this for my drift boat for a couple of years before I found a real drift boat trailer. It's not exactly ideal for a drift boat, but it will work. It towed mine just fine all over the PNW, Montana, etc. But I think it would be better suited for a raft/pontoon/pram/etc. It could be a decent raft trailer if you just put a plywood deck on top. The fenders fell off along the way somewhere, but if you decked it that would be solved. It's been mostly sitting for the last year. It got new tires right before it was parked. I have the title. $200 obo.

20180621_182522.jpg

20180621_182516.jpg

20180621_182502.jpg

20180621_182456.jpg

The T.O. Show

Buenos Hatches Ese
Clear title?
Electrical working?
Where is it located?
Yes, the title is good.

The lights worked last time I pulled it but it's been a while. I would have to plug it in and check.

It is currently stashed at my buddy's place in Redmond, but I live in Seattle and could go get it with a day or two of notice.

The T.O. Show

Buenos Hatches Ese
What’s the width between the tires? How long from the axel to the tongue?

If my boat fits I’m interested
I'll get measurements asap but it probably won't be until Sunday or Monday when I get back from fishing. I can say, however, that the boat I had on it was a 16' Lavro, and she's a big girl.

The T.O. Show

Buenos Hatches Ese
What’s the width between the tires? How long from the axel to the tongue?
Okay, I had my buddy measure it, and it is 65" wide and 151" long. The length measurement is the overall length, so you would need to subtract probably a couple of feet to calculate it from the axle.

Latest posts