Thank you, OMJ and all! (Trip Report(ish))

Troutlife

Over and over on this site, I have been sent a message. It was annoying, even infuriating at times. Whenever I ask for spots, I hear, "Get out a map. Follow the blue lines." So finally, I did. Over the past month, I have found three alpine lakes and one stream. I have caught close to 50 fish, with only limited fishing time. Two new species. So I just wanted to send out a thank you!

SquatchinSince86

Totally Unprofessional
Not much prettier than colored up brookies. If you have the chance head out East to their native range. Voracious predators in those little Appalachian creeks choked by rhodedendron. Lightning fast takes. I could get lost for days up on those tiny blue squiggles.

Troutlife

More exploring, more success. A local body of water produced a decent trout, (~12 in.), a small bluegill, and a massive smallmouth (15.5 in and definitely at least 2 lbs.) The smallmouth was another new species. Within a 20 minute drive of my home.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
More exploring, more success. A local body of water produced a decent trout, (~12 in.), a small bluegill, and a massive smallmouth (15.5 in and definitely at least 2 lbs.) The smallmouth was another new species. Within a 20 minute drive of my home.
Where is Home??

Latest posts