Hopefully many more to come

biker_dd

That's awesome!! Hopefully it motivates her to a lifetime of chasing fish.... I'm working on getting my daughter into it but shes resisting lol
I feel that. The picture really makes it look like she’s having fun, doesn’t it?
I get plenty of resistance. I try to make it as fun as possible and not push it too hard. I was thrilled we finally got a fish to the net. We’ll get out for 1 or 2 more trips this summer but I’m not holding my breath for the day she asks me to take her fishing
If it happens someday, great. For now I just want her to have some exposure to what’s out there in the big wide world of nature.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I tried with a few of my kids but it didn't take. The girls were to busy chasing boys and the one boy didn't like to fish that much. In my family I seem to be the only one that likes to fly fish. Now I couldn't take any kid out fishing. No Patience with any kids. You get this way when you get as old as I am.

I took a buddy from work on the S/F Stilly one summer eve. He had to take his two young boys along. What a mess. The kids kept saying when are we going home, The fly's won't leave me alone. I can't bait my hook, I'm scared of worms. ETC,ETC.

From that day on I refuse to fish with anybody that has kids along.