FS Reels, rod, misc.

kinigit

Bought a new toy (used Sage Method Elite) and want to get some items I'm not using sold to make space and raise funds. If people want pics of the other items I can get them up tomorrow. Pretty firm on prices and gonna move to auction this weekend if not sold.

Abel pt.5 fly reel. Good used condition with normal wear. Smooth drag that Abel is known for. $180 shipped.

Abelube set. Each of the canisters still has some of the respective lubes. These are cool sets with machined aluminum canisters and lids. $35 shipped.

Ross Animas 7/8 spool. Used condition. Comes with box but no pouch. $60 shipped.

Petitjean bobbin and curve tip scissors. $75 shipped. Great used condition.

CTS Affinity MX 7100-4. Tied by RH Customs. I fished it a couple times. Action is a medium fast in my opinion. One minor rub from kayak fishing on the bottom section. No tube or sock (pictured one is a custom by my mom and not included) $175 shipped.

Ross Evolution 1. Used with rim wear. Works well. Pictured pouch not included as I moved it to another reel. Listed cheap at $100 shipped.

Greys GRXi 9-11 fly reel, used with wear, but works fine. Comes with three spare cassettes, two with backing. $75 shipped.

Ross Airius 1 with spare spool. One spool with backing, excellent condition. No pouches. $120 shipped.

Finally, a package deal. TFO Hayden NS1, 1, and 2. The NS1 and 1 are mint condition and the 2 has some minor marks. $350 shipped for the set of three. These are some of the best reels for the money.

Attachments

Latest posts