Inconsistent log-ins and linking

Dipnet

The wanted posters say Tim Hartman
WFF Supporter
Is this just me? After the server upgrade a bit ago I experience off-and-on difficulties with the forum log-in and also when I click on forum links. Sometimes it's quick, sometimes it's extraordinarily slow. When trying to access the forum I lately often get a Cloudflare message that says the site is inaccessible and simply shows me a stored page. I'm assuming this is all a work in progress and Chris is still trying to work out all the bugs.

Jerry Daschofsky

Will Fish for Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee.
WFF Supporter
Is this just me? After the server upgrade a bit ago I experience off-and-on difficulties with the forum log-in and also when I click on forum links. Sometimes it's quick, sometimes it's extraordinarily slow. When trying to access the forum I lately often get a Cloudflare message that says the site is inaccessible and simply shows me a stored page. I'm assuming this is all a work in progress and Chris is still trying to work out all the bugs.
This site is big, uses a lot of bandwidth. I know when we first did the server transfer, it was up and down constantly. Could be small hiccups recurring since it's doing something similar sporadically. Chris probably knows exact reason.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts