Looking for a fishing buddy in MT 7/30-8/1

Eric Denny

Summer is over but I'm still fishing!!
I will be in MT on RC and would love to meet up with another member to fish with have lunch and enjoy some company. I know this isn't everyone's cup if tea and if no one takes me up on the offer I will be fine just figured I would see if someone would like to meet up and fish

Eric Denny

If you would like a report I will be more then happy to PM you one but wont post on here, I know lots of ppl know about it but dont want them to find out any more from me.lol

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I have no idea where that is at. I have only fished that creek about 3 times in my life.
I found it. Now the question is, How is the road up there. I have a pick-me-up but only 2 wheeled drive. But I have about 10" of clearance.

Last edited:

Eric Denny

Not with these boots I won't.

I'll be over on the east side of the divide that week, Have fun; watch your speed on the paved part of the RC Road, watch your oil pan when you leave it. Hope to see some pics of your trip.

Regards,
Scott
I think I will be good got korker with bars and felt cleats.

Dupher

If you can read this, you are fishing too close
Not with these boots I won't.

I'll be over on the east side of the divide that week, Have fun; watch your speed on the paved part of the RC Road, watch your oil pan when you leave it. Hope to see some pics of your trip.

Regards,
Scott

those are beautiful!!

the stories those boots could tell

Latest posts