A Bedtime Tale For Children: A Story About Yellowstone Park

Old Man

Just an Old Man
How does anybody know what I take at bed time. I gave up Pautzkes eggs a very long time ago. Probably before you were born. Do they still sell them???????. No,the meds that I do take are the ones that stop me from killing people that berate me. :p :p :p

Jim......Just an old man getting older bawling:

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
Nice work Bob. :thumb:

And Jim...TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!!! :eek: So, you used to eat Pautzke's eggs a very long time ago?

Jimbo :rofl: Back in the early 60's, in the Springtime, I'd bait a #14 egg hook with a single Pautzke's Ball'o-Fire and catch Kokanee off the Clyde Beach dock on Meydenbauer Bay, Lake Washington. Also the occasional cutthroat and Donaldson hybrid. mmmmmmm....Pautzke's :rofl:

Old Man

Just an Old Man
When I was younger I used them eggs,but I used a worm hook. The fish would end up with the eggs hook too far down to get out so I used worm hooks. More lip hook ups. But that was a very,very,very long time ago.

Jim........Lets get off this bait thing and stick to flies Jimbo

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
Right you are, Jim. And yes that was a lo-o-ong time ago. We all know that flies out-fish bait for trout, hands down, anyway. I barely know what I'm doing and I was hooking way more trout than the "power baiters" at the lakes recently. More big ones, too. :thumb: It has to be more than dumb luck, so its gotta be the flies!

Jimbo

Mingo

the Menehune stole my beer
Jim Wallace said:
We all know that flies out-fish bait for trout, hands down, anyway. I barely know what I'm doing and I was hooking way more trout than the "power baiters" at the lakes recently. More big ones, too. :thumb: It has to be more than dumb luck, so its gotta be the flies!

Jimbo
I'm with you guys.....I never was a plunker, couldn't stand it, even as a little nardling. I just didn't have the patience to sit on a bucket or lawn chair. When now when I use gear at times in the winter, it's gotta be active fishing like lure chucking, never sitting........I think that's one of the reasons why flies work so well, we go after the fish rather than wait for them to come to us.

Well, time for my supplements......one Multivitamin, one antioxidant vitamin and two red Pautzke's balls 'o fire..........aaahhh, the nutrients of champions......

:rofl: :beer2: