NFR 2018 Official College Football Thread

I went to Oregon tech. The basketball team had a player commit suicide during the season a few years ago. A horrible tragedy for a small town. The team went on to win the NAIA national championship that year. I really hope WSU can pull something like that off.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I was just going through the scores and schedulers to see who played who this weekend. I noticed that the SEC are all playing loser schools. What a way to pad your standings. While Washington is playing Oregon State. You have to be a little wary of Oregon State this week end. Didn't they just rear up and beat somebody handily.

Porter

OIT. Wow. In 87 or 88 they had four go pro. Oregon tech had some Mississippi JC line coming in. Studs. Joe Cain Seahawk and Bear was an amazibg player.

Shit oh dear!!!!! I wait all day to turn the Cougs on tonight and watch their outstanding quarterback and what happens? Brock Freakin' Huard! It's mute mode the rest of the way.:mad::mad:
Seemed to me that WSU was producing such spectacular football, so often, that it left little time for Huard to interrupt......

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Shit oh dear!!!!! I wait all day to turn the Cougs on tonight and watch their outstanding quarterback and what happens? Brock Freakin' Huard! It's mute mode the rest of the way.:mad::mad:
I turned that game on also, but he wasn't doing the announcing. I had some other Motor Mouth. I just turn the sound down and drive on.

Latest posts