Today feels like Christmas! I think we are going to win! I was reading through this thread and there are a lot of doubters here but @b_illymac, you have been pretty consistent early on with your positive attitude about this season as evidenced by this post Aug. 25. I deem you Seahawk Fan WFF Member of this Season! :D
giphy.gif How you doin? hahahaha Go Hawks!!!!

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
Hahahaha! I really really think we are going to win and I want to be happy. I might just pull the trigger on the Ignore button. Or maybe i’ll just not check in. Billy is steadfastly positive and upbeat and he adds good stats (which i never know) so i think he deserves #1. I could have chosen Worst Fan, but there are too many in the running. ;)

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
Yay! it worked! (At first It told me it didn’t.) This is hilarious, a video about dance instructor Miss Heidi who teaches them their post TD dances.

Colts dominated Houston. Now if the Hawks can get it done, we won't have to hear anything about Texass..."Americas Team"? what a bunch of PR bullshit. They did sell a lot of jerseys though...but not to me.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Seems like the team that runs it better is likely to win. There should be some great linebacker play today on both sides of the ball.
Seattle could use an excellent day from the punter. Kicking matters.
Good luck to the fighting chickenhawks of Sodo. I think you will win a close one. Carroll is a much better coach than The Ginger. I cant see the Cowboy D-ends staying disciplined. Wilson should make a big play or 3.

Go sox,
Cds

Hahahaha! I really really think we are going to win and I want to be happy. I might just pull the trigger on the Ignore button. Or maybe i’ll just not check in. Billy is steadfastly positive and upbeat and he adds good stats (which i never know) so i think he deserves #1. I could have chosen Worst Fan, but there are too many in the running. ;)
I am far from a Seahawk fan, so don’t be choosing me for the worst . I would have to be at least a fair weather Seahawk fan, and I’m far from even that .
Go Cowboys

Latest posts