Welp. Back to rebuilding looks like....Not happy with the play calling this game. They should have put the ball in Wilsons hands well before 2 minutes left...This one is on the coaches.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Thank you Seahawks for providing me with a lot of hope and fun and entertainment for 6 months. I’m happy that Lockett is not injured and looked great tonight. I like that McKissic got to make a TD. Bradley McDougald played a nice game. And Russell Wilson.... thank you too. Edited to add: Yes and KJ Wright ...you too! Thank you.

Last edited:
Agreed about the play calling. Really wanted to see them make a shift to a more aggressive passive game with the Cowboys stuffing the run so well. We did that briefly at a the end and in the first half, but wish they would have handled it more like they did in the Carolina game when they stopped the run so well.

Dumb penalties killed them at the end as well.

I thought it was an entertaining game myself. Give me hard fought, defensive type games over shootouts any day. Was interesting watching them handle the second half without a kicker.

Oh well, time to focus 100% on winter fishing. No more football to distract me :)

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Actually i am lying about that. I could be Janikowski’s mom for real, but i think he looks as old as anyone i would ever date ...if i were dating.

Latest posts