I wonder if there is another team out there who has played a season like the Seahawks have played. (I don’t watch the other games so i don’t know.)

But what i do know is that every game has been one that has kept me energized and hopeful ....all the way sometimes....to that very last two seconds of the game. How many teams give their fans that kind of hope?

It’s heartbreaking to lose games so close. But it’s been a fun year to watch for me. And Tyler Lockett is going to be with us for three more years and i love that a lot.

I feel bad for Doug Baldwin watching his interview with Ian. Such a beautiful man.
Jojo, If all you are watching is Seahawks games , you have missed some good football, not to want to watch the likes of Patrick Mahomes at Kansas City, you have missed seeing an amazing up ,and coming quarterback. And he is not the only one .

How many teams give their fans that kind of hope, lot of them. Several NFL teams are exciting to watch, as pointed out Kansas City. I learned long ago not to hang my hat on just one team, just too many disappointing years. There is a few this year that I am rooting for. There was a day if it wasn't the Raiders, then I didn't care to watch any other teams, now its more fun to just watch football

I slept fine. Did you not see my post where I said the Hawks are not quite ready this year? You need to start worrying about the Rams bro. You guys are all in this year and looking like ya peaked a month ago. We just made the playoffs in a rebuild year. We are looking pretty good moving forward.
I have been saying that about the Raiders for 20 years, just saying !!!

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Yep, New Orleans! No WAY on the Rams.
@up2nogood , I only watch the Seahawks. Of course there are other good football teams out there (with quarterbacks i would have crushes on...Aaron Rodgers, for example), but i can’t watch THAT many games of football and keep THAT many players info in my head and keep them all straight. I’m challenged enough with our team.

I like being loyal to the Seahawks. If New Orleans isn’t in the SuperBowl i won’t even watch.

Buzzy

I don't really watch too much professional football anymore but curiosity (I suppose some weird notion of supporting the "local" team) had me checking the game a few times last night. I ended up watching the last few minutes of the game but I had the tube on mute; the drop kick. Why did the Hawks drop kick instead of trying an onsides kick of the kicking tee?

I don't really watch too much professional football anymore but curiosity (I suppose some weird notion of supporting the "local" team) had me checking the game a few times last night. I ended up watching the last few minutes of the game but I had the tube on mute; the drop kick. Why did the Hawks drop kick instead of trying an onsides kick of the kicking tee?
Probably have to ask Carroll on that, he was talking to them right before the kick, either they didn't listen. or that kick was on him.

Ouch! My Hammy!.jpg
Jano pulled his hammy big time.

Latest posts