Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Strange game. Almost started to cheer for the girls, but I still have some dignity left. Rams O-line is pushing Dallas 5 yards back. Dallas was stupid on that 4th & 1...ran it right at Donald. If they had punted they might have kept it close.

20190112_221826.jpg
What a special game for CJ Anderson and Todd Gurley, courtesy of the RAMS great offensive line run blocking. Good coaching & plan by McVay and staff.
They set a new playoff record: 273 yards rushing. The old record was held by the 1985 LA RAMS.

Last edited:
The Rams have a solid team. They are legit and worthy of a Superbowl. There are a few other teams having the same status. Exciting season and playoffs with no clear dominating team.

I hope the Superbowl is a back and forth lead changing game full of highlights and scoring drives with a few turnovers on goal line stops.
I dont care who wins.....and long as its a close game with limited penalties.

The Rams have a solid team. They are legit and worthy of a Superbowl. There are a few other teams having the same status. Exciting season and playoffs with no clear dominating team.

I hope the Superbowl is a back and forth lead changing game full of highlights and scoring drives with a few turnovers on goal line stops.
I dont care who wins.....and long as its a close game with limited penalties.
Agreed-now that Pittsburg and The Girls have been eliminated the season is a success no matter who wins. I would prefer that Boston not win however.....

New England......damn they look good.

If they are peaking like a race horse prior to the triple crown, its gonna be a rough road for the competition.

Tom Brady......he must have sold his soul to the devil. Lol.

Latest posts