Porter

....as I don't believe this will be Reid/Mahomes last SB...
Same was said of Shula/Marino, just saying, and Marino has said the SF loss in the 85-SB didn’t hurt much because at the time he believed he would be back not only the following year but multiple times in the future. It’s so hard to not only get to the SB but to win it too, unless you cheat of course :eek::p:D

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
Same was said of Shula/Marino, just saying, and Marino has said the SF loss in the 85-SB didn’t hurt much because at the time he believed he would be back not only the following year but multiple times in the future. It’s so hard to not only get to the SB but to win it too, unless you cheat of course :eek::p:D
That explains why the Cleveland Browns are never in the SB.

Would love to see the Saints and Chiefs in the SB and for me, it would be a win-win: either Brees gets his second ring after an incredible season at 37, or Andy Reid gets his first--and very well deserved. I'm leaning towards the former as I don't believe this will be Reid/Mahomes last SB.
I'm with you there, would like to see someone besides Brady :D No offense Dime, but would rather see the Saints:p