Darthmonkey

I am rooting for a Rams victory. To reverse the Curse of Kurt Warner. Remember the tuck rule and the implausible 1st SB win against the Greatest Show on Turf? Kurt got robbed in that game which would have been his 2nd league MVP and SB win, but the up and coming Bill Belichik and that runt Tom Brady got some phantom rule retroactively put in place, now known as the Tuck Rule, and during that SB game got some unbelievable breaks and no-calls against the Greatest Show on Turf. Since 1999, no player that has won the League MVP award, has also won the Super Bowl. The Lombardi gods must be appeased, and Tom Brady must be humbled with back to back SB losses in order for this curse to be broken. I hope, that this wrong will be righted when Tom Brady loses to a Rams team that is vaguely similar to the Greatest Show on Turf.
That next season, Russell Wilson will finally get the credit he deserves and wins a league MVP award while stomping the Pittsburgh Steelers for that load of bullshit calls and no-calls.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
I am rooting for a Rams victory. To reverse the Curse of Kurt Warner. Remember the tuck rule and the implausible 1st SB win against the Greatest Show on Turf? Kurt got robbed in that game which would have been his 2nd league MVP and SB win, but the up and coming Bill Belichik and that runt Tom Brady got some phantom rule retroactively put in place, now known as the Tuck Rule, and during that SB game got some unbelievable breaks and no-calls against the Greatest Show on Turf. Since 1999, no player that has won the League MVP award, has also won the Super Bowl. The Lombardi gods must be appeased, and Tom Brady must be humbled with back to back SB losses in order for this curse to be broken. I hope, that this wrong will be righted when Tom Brady loses to a Rams team that is vaguely similar to the Greatest Show on Turf.
That next season, Russell Wilson will finally get the credit he deserves and wins a league MVP award while stomping the Pittsburgh Steelers for that load of bullshit calls and no-calls.

Go Sox,
cds

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic

Here too 1999.

Dumb rule, but it was the rule. It's not like they just made it retroactively that fateful night in Foxboro.

Go Sox,
cds

b_illymac

Staff member
Since nobody cares about the upcoming loser bowl let's talk about Hawks. :D

Big Questions:
Frank Clark/Reed?
Wilson?
Wagner/KJ?
Oline?
Coleman?
Clark I think will get franchise tag but i really hope a deal gets done. Reed needs to get done as well. Lot of Money but that was a good duo.

Wilson is probably going to be 35-45 million. Do you trade him for the mother haul?

Gotta keep Wagner. I think KJ is an injury liability for a big contract.

The oline I think you need to offer the guys modest 2-3 year deals. Sweezy and Fluker.

Coleman I think will get paid. But not by the Hawks.

Amazing how bad the Chancellor deal stings. Even cut this year 3 million dead money I believe.

underachiever

members only
Since nobody cares about the upcoming loser bowl let's talk about Hawks. :D

Big Questions:
Frank Clark/Reed?
Wilson?
Wagner/KJ?
Oline?
Coleman?
Clark I think will get franchise tag but i really hope a deal gets done. Reed needs to get done as well. Lot of Money but that was a good duo.

Wilson is probably going to be 35-45 million. Do you trade him for the mother haul?

Gotta keep Wagner. I think KJ is an injury liability for a big contract.

The oline I think you need to offer the guys modest 2-3 year deals. Sweezy and Fluker.

Coleman I think will get paid. But not by the Hawks.

Amazing how bad the Chancellor deal stings. Even cut this year 3 million dead money I believe.
Hopefully the Clark deal gets done without having to franchise tag him. Wagner and Reed still have a year on their deals but getting new deals done this year will be cheaper than doing it next year and both seem vital.

Wilson... it would be great if he took a page out of Brady's book and accepted less money. Regardless, I'd be shocked if Seattle didn't do everything possible to keep him.

KJ is closing in on 30 and coming off an injury maybe the market for him will be soft. I'd be happy to keep him if the price is right.

I'm most curious about what happens at safety.