Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
A pure defensive masterpiece by the hoodie. That was the greatest defensive game plan in Superbowl history. Holding a team to 3 in any game is crazy. To do it against the 2nd highest scoring team in the league and the representative of the NFC is mind boggling. That was no the Bengals offense or the Texans. That was an offense that put up 32 per game.

The whole time as I watched the secondary (best in football IMO) completely blanket the wideouts, I thought to myself ," If only they hadn't gotten rid of Justin Coleman!"

Go Sox,
cds

Justin Coleman was like a screaming kicking little kid when they released him.
He didnt want to leave a Superbowl winning team to chase a dead end future.

A pure defensive masterpiece by the hoodie. That was the greatest defensive game plan in Superbowl history. Holding a team to 3 in any game is crazy. To do it against the 2nd highest scoring team in the league and the representative of the NFC is mind boggling. That was no the Bengals offense or the Texans. That was an offense that put up 32 per game.

The whole time as I watched the secondary (best in football IMO) completely blanket the wideouts, I thought to myself ," If only they hadn't gotten rid of Justin Coleman!"

Go Sox,
cds
The Pats secondary was terrific - gotta say

Peyton. Your rams lost- no need to make up stories about the Seahawks because you’re butt hurt.
I am not a Rams fan....except for their horrible attempt to beat the Patriots.

I dont get butthurt over sports.
I like the Hawks, but dont get all hyped up over them being superstars when they are a just a bit above average franchise.
Ymmv.

I'm impressed by the restraint of all the c-hawk (turned patsies fans) in these threads. Kudos.

Young Goff had a tough game indeed. I hope he gets another shot. RAMS needed to help him with a better run game. The defense played tough. Holding brady without a TD and the patsies to 13 points would normally be a W.

I'm impressed by the restraint of all the c-hawk (turned patsies fans) in these threads. Kudos.

Young Goff had a tough game indeed. I hope he gets another shot. RAMS needed to help him with a better run game. The defense played tough. Holding brady without a TD and the patsies to 13 points would normally be a W.
Good review.

The Patriots were just a wee bit better.

Goff has a bright future and so does the coaching staff. The numbers Goff puts up are spectacular. He has the size and arm strength to go the distance.

I enjoyed the game. I love hard fought defensive battles. The Pats d deserves all the credit in the world. They played one hell of a game.

That was definitely an impressive defensive performance. Holding the second highest scoring team in the league to 3 points is quite a feat. Almost as impressive as holding the most prolific offense in the history of the league to 8 points

Last edited:

Go Sox,
cds
He is about to get paid as a damn good player which was my point all along.

They played a good game but lets get real. Holding Goff is not a more impressive feat then Payton.

You could really argue the Ram's D holding the Pats to 13 is more impressive. Goff throwing a goose egg and being rattled vs Pats shouldn't surprise anyone. Thats what Bill does.

Latest posts