Goff is a less athletic, slightly more accurate Dak Prescott with a way better coach and team surrounding him.
Yep. The 2019 season is the Rams last chance to make a splash with Goff at qb. After that they'll have to pay him >20 million/yr. He's a fine enough qb but he won't be worth the $ he gets and they won't be able to stack the roster like they did this past season.

As a Seahawks fan, I'd be more concerned if the Rams let him walk and continued stacking the rest of the roster with top shelf talent.

Either way they're kind of on the precipice. If they keep Goff for a bargain they probably don't have enough qb to win a championship. If they cut him loose they'll be another team looking for a franchise QB.
Aren't the Seahawks in the same position with Wilson? Do they really give Wilson a contract in the $30M/year range?

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Aren't the Seahawks in the same position with Wilson? Do they really give Wilson a contract in the $30M/year range?
Wilson is a much better QB than Goff. Wilson played well in both his Superbowls. You gotta pay Russell. There really is no comparison.

At this point, Wilson is about as valuable as a player can be. He's headed into his prime. He has shown that he can win without a "bunch of weapons". I'd say most every other team would be happy to be paying him at market price.

Go Sox,
cds

Charles, congratulation on another SB. Boston is unrivalled in the success of all of their sports teams. My dad and I were huge Celtic fans during the Russell era. They did something no NBA team does today: they actually ran PLAYS!

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Charles, congratulation on another SB. Boston is unrivalled in the success of all of their sports teams. My dad and I were huge Celtic fans during the Russell era. They did something no NBA team does today: they actually ran PLAYS!
Thanks.
Tune into the C's. Stevens has them running really interesting sets.

Go Sox,
cds

Latest posts