I predict the c-hawks will remain an easy out for the LA RAMS. More NFC WEST titles coming for the RAMS. Mariners indeed. Sign up for therapy sessions early.

KerryS

Ignored Member
I’ll take the ownership question to a somewhat logical path. NFL teams are worth so much money that the list of potential buyers is short. Not very many people walking around with enough change in their pocket to pay the parking for an NFL franchise. A few names already floated are pretty obvious. Jeff Bezos, who definitely can afford to eat at the Seahawk lunch counter but has never shown much interest and Steve Ballmer. Ballmer has the cash, already owns the NBA Clippers and has shown interest in other sports franchises. The NFL lifted restrictions on ownership for those who have other sport franchises in existing NFL markets which frees Ballmer to own the Seahawks.

I predict the c-hawks will remain an easy out for the LA RAMS. More NFC WEST titles coming for the RAMS. Mariners indeed. Sign up for therapy sessions early.
I think the Rams are an exceptionally talented team that doesn't seem to deal well with adversity... the superbowl performance was embarrassing. Goff and Gurley should have carried not buried their team.

That said, they will probably win nfc west next season if they keep their roster mostly intact, so much talent.

In 2020 when Goff gets paid all bets are off. That will be the defining year for this iteration of the Rams. Can they keep on a winning track, or will they slump back down to the median?

Either way I look forward to some great football in the nfc west. Maybe the 9ers will rebuild and add some excitement too.

Football is about your quarterback, and honestly, Goff is trending down. At least, he can disappear at times. Bad news Rams fans.

Looks like Gurley plays the magician/disappearing act, too.

Wait until the lockerroom (Gurley) goes South on the wunderkid coach...

i will take Russell Wilson and Hawks right now over the Rams all day.

Last edited:

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
IMO the Broncos own this award after the 43-8 beatdown they took from the Seahawks. Total domination on defense and offense. Rams vs Pat's was a close game.
The Broncos own several undesirable events. Their SB loss to the Redskins, AFC championship loss to Jacksonville...and then there are the highlights.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
I’ll take the ownership question to a somewhat logical path. NFL teams are worth so much money that the list of potential buyers is short. Not very many people walking around with enough change in their pocket to pay the parking for an NFL franchise. A few names already floated are pretty obvious. Jeff Bezos, who definitely can afford to eat at the Seahawk lunch counter but has never shown much interest and Steve Ballmer. Ballmer has the cash, already owns the NBA Clippers and has shown interest in other sports franchises. The NFL lifted restrictions on ownership for those who have other sport franchises in existing NFL markets which frees Ballmer to own the Seahawks.
Ballmer certainly has the coin to acquire the Seahawks.
If I remember correctly, didn't Paul Allen feel Ballmer (and Bill Gates) were trying to rip him off of his Microsoft shares. I believe he stated that in his book.
I wonder if he might have told his sister before he passed who or who not to sell the Hawks to?
She might hold a grudge as well if she felt her brother was wronged.
It will be interesting to see how it plays out and I agree there is a limited number of people with the kind of coin to buy a NFL team.
SF

Latest posts