Old Man

Just an Old Man
Quit picking on Charlie. I like what he posts. You SeaHawk fans are spoiled. If they look like they are going to win, you are all for them. But when they lose you all think they should of done it differently. What happens, happens . You can't do anything about it .

Porter

Quit picking on Charlie. I like what he posts. You SeaHawk fans are spoiled. If they look like they are going to win, you are all for them. But when they lose you all think they should of done it differently. What happens, happens . You can't do anything about it .
Thats why we are all first team all- league armchair quarterbacks with 20/20 hindsight eyewear!! :cool:

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
I never do that! In fact i was one of the people supporting Pete Carroll for that one yard line call during the Super Bowl. ;)

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Shoot guys, keep picking on Charlie. He can take it.

Great trade BTW. That's how you win in the NFL. Use a 2nd round pick to get several productive cost effective years and then trade it for a 1st and 2nd. That is how it is done.

2nd contract are overrated when they are expensive. Getting picks in return and not paying through the nose is a double win. Plus, if they like Reed, you can only pay 1 DL big bucks. They chose Reed.

Go Sox,
cds

Old Man

Just an Old Man
What trade are you all talking about. I must of missed something as I have been not coming on here as the pain I had in my right shoulder kept me from typing anything. The pain is almost gone now.

Correct, when they lose, we think they have should have done that differently.

nb_ken

^^^This x 1,000. Clark was a great investment. Buy low, sell high.
Great trade. KC probably overpaid a little bit, so you gotta like that as a Seahawks fan. Now it's time for John and Pete to go to work and get some value out of it.

On the other hand, Frank Clark has made himself into one heck of a football player. KC has an elite QB on a rookie contract so they have some cap space to burn on a Superbowl run. I can see Clark becoming the Michael Bennett of the Chiefs. People will forget that he ever played for the Seahawks.

On the other, other hand, Hawks originally got Clark cheap because he had some problems in college. I think that may have motivated him to work hard and keep his nose clean so that who he was then didn't define who he is now. When he was with the Hawks he made himself into a model citizen and a hell of a pass rusher. And he got paid for that effort. So, is he still motivated? We'll find out.

Latest posts