DimeBrite

XP is my angry stalker
I dont think he will hold out. We can franchise him next year or Reed. We have a lot of money to play with.
The Jets recently signed linebacker CJ Mosley to a five-year contract worth up to $85 million (or $17 million per year) with $51 million guaranteed, shattering the market for inside linebackers.
Bobby Wagner is going to eat up the rest of the c-hawk salary cap by July.

XP

Average Member
The Jets recently signed linebacker CJ Mosley to a five-year contract worth up to $85 million (or $17 million per year) with $51 million guaranteed, shattering the market for inside linebackers.
Oh no. Keep our all-pro linebacker or have 10x more cap space than the rams to sign a couple players. How can hawks fans sleep at night?

The Jets:

Just
End
The
Season

RIP Buckner,
Cds
Was going to add to Mariners topic and will, Bill Buckner, Yes!

As a small kid in 1969 and 70, I watched him play minor league AAA baseball in Spokane with teammates like Bobby Valentine, and under manager Tom Lasorda.

Buckner was a great player, a batting champion, and our family has watched his career and life for 50 years. RIP!

creekx

spent spinner
...and then Jets fired their GM, so did that really set the ILB market?

Latest posts