Member Active
The comments crack me up:
"if you ever wonder why your bag of chips is crushed"
pete carrol-"Malik why cant you follow play book?"
Malik "I need a supervisor"

XP

More Powerful Than Ever
Uh oh!

2019 NFL schedule rankings, NFC West: Rams in excellent position to repeat as champs, Seahawks facing nightmare schedule
Goff had a nightmare performance in the Super Bowl. The Rams fans still can’t sleep at night ahaha

XP

More Powerful Than Ever
The real question is, will the Rams have a Super Bowl hangover this year? From what I watched, they didn’t even show up ahaha

XP

More Powerful Than Ever
Goff is the 20th ranked QB in the league. That’s generous. I thought you had to throw TDs to be ranked.

XP

More Powerful Than Ever
Rams have no cap space and coming off an all or nothing year. Life is good!

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Malik McDowell is what happens when you continually make your 1st pick in the 20s. You need to take some chances to get elite talent. The player was talented but there was a reason he was available when the Seahawks picked. Top 15 talent but not a top 15 character.
I've seen my favorite team draft late for 20 years. The team must take risks on injured players like Gronk or Dominique Easley or questionable character like Aaron Hernandez. Sometimes it works. Sometimes the player ends up in jail. The companion approach is to load up on picks in rounds 2-4 or get other teams 1st round talents that don't fit their teams in their 3rd year (Van Noy).
Seattle seems to have figured a bunch of this out. They don't have the picks to get Okung and Thomas in the 1st round and they won't with Wilson playing QB. McDowell won't be the last turd they pick.

Go sox,
Cds

XP

More Powerful Than Ever
Malik McDowell is what happens when you continually make your 1st pick in the 20s. You need to take some chances to get elite talent. The player was talented but there was a reason he was available when the Seahawks picked. Top 15 talent but not a top 15 character.
I've seen my favorite team draft late for 20 years. The team must take risks on injured players like Gronk or Dominique Easley or questionable character like Aaron Hernandez. Sometimes it works. Sometimes the player ends up in jail. The companion approach is to load up on picks in rounds 2-4 or get other teams 1st round talents that don't fit their teams in their 3rd year (Van Noy).
Seattle seems to have figured a bunch of this out. They don't have the picks to get Okung and Thomas in the 1st round and they won't with Wilson playing QB. McDowell won't be the last turd they pick.

Go sox,
Cds
If McDowell was a turd then that Aaron Hernandez pick was the bottom of the pass lake porta potty at the end of August.

Latest posts