Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
If McDowell was a turd then that Aaron Hernandez pick was the bottom of the pass lake porta potty at the end of August.
He was a terrible human. He was a monster.
The Pats have drafted mostly team captains since. Easley is the worst charecter that they have picked post serial killer.
Hernandez is the poster child for what can go wrong. No one wants to have a murderer on their team.

Go sox,
Cds

b_illymac

Member Active
Goff looks safe

Seahawks defensive lineman Jarran Reed suspended 6 games for violation of NFL’s personal conduct policy
Goff looks safe

Seahawks defensive lineman Jarran Reed suspended 6 games for violation of NFL’s personal conduct policy
The NFL is so inconsistent with suspensions. I mean he never even had charges filed. Incognito showed up to his dads funeral and told everyone if they didn't let him cut off his dads head he would shoot the place up and he got what two games? And what about that Tyreek dude? What a joke.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
It sucks when the NFL justice dept. Comes after your team. Ask the Saints, Pats etc.
I thought that the Saints were clearly guilty of the bounty thing. I looked into it more and really who knows. Seems questionable.
Its not what you do, its whether the league wants to make an example of you. I suspect Reed is f'ed because they wanted to show they are tough after the Tyreke Hill stuff.
Evidence does not matter to the NFL. Public perception informs their industrial form of justice.

Go sox,
Cds

b_illymac

Member Active
It sucks when the NFL justice dept. Comes after your team. Ask the Saints, Pats etc.
I thought that the Saints were clearly guilty of the bounty thing. I looked into it more and really who knows. Seems questionable.
Its not what you do, its whether the league wants to make an example of you. I suspect Reed is f'ed because they wanted to show they are tough after the Tyreke Hill stuff.
Evidence does not matter to the NFL. Public perception informs their industrial form of justice.

Go sox,
Cds
He already lost appeal. Usually they always shave some games off at least? Brady was correct going legal route in balls incident vs mess with Goddell.

Latest posts