Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Looks like they extended Wagner. Always tricky to keep players his age happy and not eat dead money when they decline. He seems like a safer bet though.
Cant see them resigning Wright soon. 18 million eats up most of your lb money.

Go sox,
Cds

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Looks like a 1 yr deal with a club option. There is an old saying in baseball that there is no such thing as a bad 1 year deal. Seems like Schneider has the Seahawks back from salary cap purgatory. Now they just need a d-lineman or 2.

Go sox,
Cds

XP

More Powerful Than Ever
Who wants to have a party when the Lambs resign Jared Goff? I can’t wait until they handicap themselves with an average QB that chokes in big games and pay him way more than he’s worth.

Threw more picks that TDs in the most important game of his life.

GAT

Dumbfounded
My wife is a NFL junkie. She's retired now and watches the NFL gossip shows during the day. She know the stats and inside info I could care less about.

She knows this is a controversial opinion but she believes Wilson has gone too far downhill and should be replaced. Remember, that's her opinion and not necessarily that of the poster (me).

There ya go. She thinks the problems that the Hawks have is the quarterback.

Last edited:

b_illymac

Member Active
My wife is a NFL junkie. She's retired now and watches the NFL gossip shows during the day. She know the stats and inside info I could care less about.

She knows this is a controversial opinion but she believes Wilson has gone too far downhill and should be replaced. Remember, that's her opinion and not necessarily that of the poster (me).

There ya go. She thinks the problems that the Hawks have is the quarterback.
He threw 35 touchdowns last year in a rebuild year with a new offensive coordinator lol

Latest posts