GAT

Dumbfounded
She has come to the same conclusion as John Morgan. Personally, I think he's just in a lull but she's ready to write Wilson off due to how fantastic he played when he first started compared to now.

Wilson ranks only ahead of Sam Darnold at completing passes in late and close situations. I surely angered some people, and not without cause, by charging Wilson with the overall performance of Seattle’s offense. But it is I think the standard by which Wilson would want to be measured. It is also I think the standard which though clearly flawed best approximates a quarterback’s performance. As fans, we can attempt the crude speculation of wondering how Wilson might do in a different offense, or blocked by a different line, or throwing to different receivers, but Wilson’s job, what he costs nearly 24 million against the cap to do, is succeed in this offense, blocked by this line and throwing to these receivers. Sometimes he has been good. Sometimes he has been bad. The product of that diverse performance is mediocrity, and has been for going on three seasons. That is settled; open to debate only through the use of educated guesses.

Last edited:

b_illymac

Member Active
She has come to the same conclusion as John Morgan. Personally, I think he's just in a lull but she's ready to write Wilson off due to how fantastic he played when he first started compared to now.

Wilson ranks only ahead of Sam Darnold at completing passes in late and close situations. I surely angered some people, and not without cause, by charging Wilson with the overall performance of Seattle’s offense. But it is I think the standard by which Wilson would want to be measured. It is also I think the standard which though clearly flawed best approximates a quarterback’s performance. As fans, we can attempt the crude speculation of wondering how Wilson might do in a different offense, or blocked by a different line, or throwing to different receivers, but Wilson’s job, what he costs nearly 24 million against the cap to do, is succeed in this offense, blocked by this line and throwing to these receivers. Sometimes he has been good. Sometimes he has been bad. The product of that diverse performance is mediocrity, and has been for going on three seasons. That is settled; open to debate only through the use of educated guesses.
How can you be in a lull and throw 35 touchdowns with 7 interceptions in a year that everyone said was a rebuild year? That isn't a lull.

Verne

Preseason game tonight without Wilson and other starters. Still I'm excited to see how they do when the real games start/

creekx

spent spinner
In another preseason game tonight, the Jags play the Ravens. Gardner Minshew (rookie from WSU) will likely get a bulk of the reps at QB after Nick Foles starts. He's the current favorite to win the backup job - hope he does well and earns it!

troutpocket

Saw Gardner Minchew got walloped. Hopefully he did enough to hang on!

Rosen’s highlights from the Miami game looked good. Maybe he’ll have the last word after Arizona cut him loose.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Seahawks defensive strength is there LB group. Wagner, Wright and the inside trader.
My beoved Pats have Highower, Van Noy, Collins, and Wheatley.
Which would the geniuses here take?

Go sox,
Cds

XP

More Powerful Than Ever
Hendricks is a really good insider trading outside linebacker.

Seahawks LB group > Patty Cakes LB group

b_illymac

Member Active
@Jojo remember the kid that made the funny meme videos last year on Twitter that I posted? Russell reached out and hired him and he is working with him on videos. He is in this video. Pretty damn cool if you ask me.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
I do @b_illymac ! I think he was the reason i joined Twitter so i could follow him. (Though i have since dropped Twitter and Facebook awhile back.) THAT is cool. I also have to say i always love it when Russell lets his hair grow! Hahahaha....

b_illymac

Member Active
I do @b_illymac ! I think he was the reason i joined Twitter so i could follow him. (Though i have since dropped Twitter and Facebook awhile back.) THAT is cool. I also have to say i always love it when Russell lets his hair grow! Hahahaha....
I don't have twitter but there are a few people's pages I check for camp updates etc. Him not only meeting Russell but getting hired by him essentially has caused Seahawk twitter to lose their mind. And for good reason. Here is a young man, a kid to most of us who made his dreams somehow come true through goofy silly videos.

Latest posts