Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
I am eagerly awaiting (cough) the new XFL and what kind of subtleties the celebrations, halftime shows, stripper cheerleaders, and "what have you" tactics they will put together to bring in the audiences.

Bet the TD celebrations will be cringeworthy, unless, they bring back He-Hate-Me. I loved that guy

Last edited:

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
I am eagerly awaiting (cough) the new XFL and what kind of subtleties the celebrations, halftime shows, stripper cheerleaders, and "what have you" tactics they will put together to bring in the audiences.

Bet the TD celebrations will be cringeworthy, unless, they bring back He-Hate-Me, I loved that guy
Interesting take they've been talking about on KJR recently regarding the XFL.
Does the XFL really want to take on the NFL?
We know college basketball has lots of one and done players, that have no interest in going to college at all.
The NFL requires you to be three years removed from High School to become eligible to be in the draft.
No doubt their are kids playing college football as well that have no interest in going to school.

The KJR crew floated around the idea of a pro football league where you could sign right after high school and start earning money. No need to go to college if you didn't want to.
If you signed a three year contract, you'd be a free agent and then be eligible for the NFL draft, since you'd have met their three year requirement.
While something like this would certainly hurt college football, the concept does make a lot of sense to me as there are many kids who have no desire to go to college.
SF

Salmo_g

Lol I didn't realize that showing joy and excitement= Trash. Good thing so many of you are willing to define such things.
Joy and excitement, like a team mate's hug or high five is not trash. Taunting or denigrating the opposing team after a TD = trash, i.e., pretty clearly not classy behavior.

Porter

Remember there is a mental element to this game and sometimes these aka celebrations are tactics to increase the odds of one’s self team winning.

b_illymac

Member Active
You have a special interweb? I understand that it is just a series of tubes. Are you claiming to have a bigger tube or a faster one? Do Pete and John have there tubes mounted into you directly for quicker dissemination?

Go Sox,
cds
Charles this is the Seahawk thread and we are family friendly. You want to direct your pervertedness to the Robert Kraft Forum online where you will be well recieved...

XP

Charles your owner does things you can’t talk to your daughter about. What a great team!

I’d take the 2013 Hawks over any Patriots SB team if they were to play head to head. Top 10 best team ever assembled.

Last edited:

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Charles your GM does things you can’t talk to your daughter about. What a great team!

I’d take the 2013 Hawks over any Patriots SB team if they were to play head to head. Top 10 best team ever assembled.
It's the owner who pays for the rub and tug. BB is the GM. I don't think he's ever been filmed in the Orchids of Asia day spa, although I am never surprised when people do such things, especially old rich white men in America. I have spoken to my daughters about what happened. They saw it on the TV, It's good to have honest frank discussions with your kids about these sorts of things.

That 2013 team was a juggernaut for sure. I'm sure it's a nice feeling to have as a Seahawk fan to have such a great memory or a team. I can truly empathize with the joy of having the football team you root for win a superbowl. It's happened six times in my life. Kind of like your kids, it's hard to choose which one is the best or your favorite. Last years is the one that I remember best right now. Vintiari kicks, Malcolm Butler picks, 26-3, shutting down the Rams....... Hopefully they'll be another one this year or next.

It will be odd when the winning comes to an end. It is going to some day. It's just been so gosh darn long since the Pats weren't a contender. Babies created in the first SB of this run will be able to vote in the next presidential election. That's just crazy.

Go Sox,
cds

Latest posts