Porter

It's the owner who pays for the rub and tug. BB is the GM. I don't think he's ever been filmed in the Orchids of Asia day spa, although I am never surprised when people do such things, especially old rich white men in America. I have spoken to my daughters about what happened. They saw it on the TV, It's good to have honest frank discussions with your kids about these sorts of things.

That 2013 team was a juggernaut for sure. I'm sure it's a nice feeling to have as a Seahawk fan to have such a great memory or a team. I can truly empathize with the joy of having the football team you root for win a superbowl. It's happened six times in my life. Kind of like your kids, it's hard to choose which one is the best or your favorite. Last years is the one that I remember best right now. Vintiari kicks, Malcolm Butler picks, 26-3, shutting down the Rams....... Hopefully they'll be another one this year or next.

It will be odd when the winning comes to an end. It is going to some day. It's just been so gosh darn long since the Pats weren't a contender. Babies created in the first SB of this run will be able to vote in the next presidential election. That's just crazy.

Go Sox,
cds
Haha. True and good spin. So many kids have grown in to adulthood knowing the Pats were always in it. Spoiled Bostonian children !!!

Chris Johnson

Joy and excitement, like a team mate's hug or high five is not trash. Taunting or denigrating the opposing team after a TD = trash, i.e., pretty clearly not classy behavior.
I agree, but most of the end zone celebrations are not directed at the other team. They are just having fun, not big deal in my book.

IveofIone

You make me miss Dimebright in this thread. You are like a tape with a glitch stuck in the same spot. Nobody cares Charles.
Amen Billy, Charle's act has become truly tedious. Isn't there a Fan Boyz board where he can go to gloat about teams whose success he has absolutely nothing to do with? Being a fan of a sports franchise is not an accomplishment worth bragging about.

sportsman

You make me miss Dimebright in this thread. You are like a tape with a glitch stuck in the same spot. Nobody cares Charles.
Charles, I like much of what you contribute, but if you must inject your patriot mancrush all the time start a patriots thread. I dare you to go 1 month not filling up the seahawk thread with your BS.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Charles only responds to double dog dares.
I don't even bat an eye at anything less than a triple dog dare.

As a child, I did once stick my tongue to a 55 gallon drum of molasses in winter in New Hampshire. Had to peel it off because it was below zero out and there was no one around. That scene resonates with me.

Go Sox,
cds

sportsman

I don't even bat an eye at anything less than a triple dog dare.

As a child, I did once stick my tongue to a 55 gallon drum of molasses in winter in New Hampshire. Had to peel it off because it was below zero out and there was no one around. That scene resonates with me.

Go Sox,
cds
You were stupid then and nothing has changed. Expanding my ignore list.

Latest posts