Fast Action Freddie

Having a drink in The Buff
WFF Seahawks brain trust - what's up with cutting Calitro? he's not starter caliber, never will be, but can backup all 3 LB spots. he's even a good special teamer

XP

WFF Seahawks brain trust - what's up with cutting Calitro? he's not starter caliber, never will be, but can backup all 3 LB spots. he's even a good special teamer
Good question- that’s probably the biggest head scratcher cut. I think they went with the upside factor and speed with Shaquem. We are pretty stacked at LB so seems like they are not afraid to risk the potential of the younger guy.

underachiever

members only
Reading about Clowney in today’s paper....

I promise to never buy a Clowney jersey y’all!
Good move, I'd be surprised if he sticks around past this season. If they weren't willing to pay Frank Clark, I doubt they'll pay Clowney.

I'm still surprised at how little Seattle gave up in this trade. Poor Texans fans. They have one of the biggest advantages a team can get, a productive QB on a rookie contract, and it's looking like it will be squandered. I'm no Rams fan, and regardless of the massive egg they laid in the Super Bowl, I respect that they went all in last season.

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
NFL teams make 100's of million of dollars a year, Goff was worth the risk, only about 10 total decent-to-great Pro quarterbacks on the planet, if that many

Clowney move is looking great !

So is Dimebright back? banned from this topic?

Last edited:

Latest posts