Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
Like the new 2019-2020 Seahawk Super Bowl Champions new avatar @Jojo
Did not see your pregame or realtime game analysis and updates.

We're you quietly wearing your Dickson jersey so no one would know?

Wilson and Dickson best players on team, Wagner there, too

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Like the new 2019-2020 Seahawk Super Bowl Champions new avatar @Jojo
Did not see your pregame or realtime game analysis and updates.

We're you quietly wearing your Dickson jersey so no one would know?

Wilson and Dickson best players on team, Wagner there, too
That other photo was at least five years old. This was taken by a friend at last Saturday’s party. Kind of look the same actually! Hahaha.

I wore my Russell Wilson T-shirt. My new jersey is Tyler Lockett but i save that for when we go out. I watched the game but couldn’t post here because i was so busy taking notes on the new players because the Tribune doesn’t print out the special section on Seahawks anymore!

Last edited:

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I live in a third world country. Montana. We don't get the Sea Hawks very often. Only on Mondays and Thursdays when they play on those days.

So I had to watch the Dallas game. This is a bitch on them god damn announcers.. They had a female one on the game. She wouldn't keep her Mouth shut. They had a few penalty's but you couldn't hear the ref down on the field as she just kept on running her mouth. And the Camera work was just as bad. I finally just turned it off, You couldn't enjoy the game with her mouth going all the time.

I don't know who she was or do I care to.

XP

Annnnnddddd there it is.... seems to fit the Patriots criminal culture like I mentioned last week. Innocent until proven guilty of course but given AB’s insane history it’s quite believable.

323F5F07-9B0A-498B-8007-B039B6A8DD84.jpeg

b_illymac

Member Active
AB truly believes no publicity is bad publicity.
I dunno about this case. If he gets placed on exempt list till the trial gets played out, he still gets paid. So I think NE would release him and try to get whatever signing bonus back they possibly could. There is also the possibility that they quickly settle out of court. If AB was smart he would be sending her wheelbarrows of cash before the NFL investigators get to her.

Reed got 6 games for something a lot less severe then these accusations...

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Not a good start. The text messages are pretty awful. You gotta think that cutting bait is the way to go but then there is the money too. I don't know if the Pat's need to have the NFL suspend him to get it back or if there is even a way to get it back. You have to believe that the Pat's brass is trying to figure these things out.

He's got to get at least 6 for the incident Brown referred to in his own text message. His punctuation or lack there of makes it difficult to read but it seems to corroborate her story or at least the first part of it.

Not good.

Go Sox,
cds

Latest posts