Chris Johnson

I don't know if the Pat's need to have the NFL suspend him to get it back or if there is even a way to get it back. You have to believe that the Pat's brass is trying to figure these things out.
The text certainly implicates him in at least one incident of sexual assault. As smart as the hoodie is, one would think there would be a clause in the contract pertaining to conduct which would enable them to recoup a portion of the money. Regardless the nfl would be better off without that P.O.S.

XP

Well, I guess to be objective. He IS the one wearing probably a 2,000 dollar suit most likely. So, something tells me he does not give 2 fucks about what anyone thinks.
At least 2k. I'm not one to comment on another man's outfit but it's always interesting to see what this dude wears post game.

sportsman

Halloween is only a month and a half away.
SF
Halloween is every week for him. Not sure what fashion statement he's trying to make, but it is entertaining. His new hairstyle is classic cambaby...carrot top fro? The only reason I'm happy he isn't a Hawk is the 16 days not fishing!

Latest posts